hosted by Should Be Reading @ http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/musing-mondays-aug-12/
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then
Hmmm – what should I muse about today?? I’ve been thinking about this all morning off an on through my INSANE Monday at work (right I should focus right??) — anyway – I was thinking today I would talk about a “bookish” habit..
1. I NEVER read what I think I will next or plan to – I’m terrible at planning! I swear there is always something that comes up right before I start anything new and I just go right on to the next thing – which as you probably know always gets me into trouble – you know reading something the night before you must mail out or review – Yes I have a bad habit of this lately.. I could say I’m super busy, and that’s so true – but still.. this is something I MUST work – maybe I should start publishing my TBR list and I would feel more acountable somehow.. All the wonderful books are just too much – it’s like being a kid in a candy store and I’m not the best “wait” person – if it is top of my thoughts, I need to read it NOW! Any thoughts if you have this same issue??
Now – Well – It’s been a crazy Monday – that is all i have to say.