Hosted by Should Be Reading @ http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/www-wednesdays-june-19/
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading? • What did you recently finish reading? • What do you think you’ll read next?
1. I am currently reading “Tangled” by Emma Chase and loving it. I’ve never read anything quite like this before – it’s funny and hilarious and I really love the main character who is actually a man.. Just love the way the story is told! Hot and hilarious – great combo!
2. What did I read before this? Sadly enough i’m really having to think about this – that’s how crazy with work and travel things have been.. hmm.. it was “Dare You To” by Katie McGarry and I Loved it!
3. What will I read next? Well my TBR list, as most of yours, is insane! But I just got my netgalley approval of “The Marriage Merger” by Jennifer Probst and I’m super excited so I feel like this will be next!
I’ve been on a bit of a shopping spree lately and I have 4 or 5 books i’m dying to read, but this was way up there and getting to read it early is SUPER exciting, so I feel pretty safe saying it’s next. If you haven’t read anything by Probst before – check her out – LOVE her books!
So that’s it for me and my WWW Wednesday – how about all of you? What are your WWW’s? Leave your link below or if you don’t have a blog just answer along! Love to hear what’s going on with you!
- WWW Wednesdays – June 12th (bookgirlfromsouthcarolina.wordpress.com)