Hello Readers! today I’m participating in Monday Musings hosted by Should Be Reading (http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/musing-mondays-may-13/). It’s my first time participating – but i’m exicted. You get to choose your own “muse”, but today I’d like to choose 2.. It’s been one of those days – I need to say what I’m reading and I”m also feeling a good rant coming on – haha..
1. Right now I’m reading “Pushing The Limits” by Katie McGarry. And I’m loving it – actually I’m listening to it via Audible. I love the story – so far and the humor, so i’m really enjoying it. I really enjoy it also b/c there are two voices for the 2 characters – a male and a female character. The male voice has read several things I’ve read before – and for some reason I like the voice.. Plus I really love it when there are a male and female role and two voices narrate – very rare for any books I’ve read. Anyway, Loving it. I chose it because of all the good reviews i’ve heard and all the other bloggers I’ve seen mentioning it. It’s my first book by this author – but again, i’m enjoying it. The romance is great, but not cheesy, and again love the humor!
2. Ok – I have to get out one rant today — I have been diligently posting/reviewing/etc.. and I am still having a hard time getting some of my requests approved on netgallery and Edelweiss.. Netgallery I’m having more progress – but Edelweiss –good luck. What in the world? I have good stats.. i think.. I have a great Goodreads profile and while I don’t have “a great” amount of followers on here yet, or Twitter – but how can I get there without books to review? Ok — i’ll take a deep breath now – I’m working on it, a work on progress though? Right? So here I am making my effort – if you haven’t joined my blog – check it out, please, pretty please with a cherry on top?
Hope everyone has a great Monday – saw a great quote today on another blog – not from this book but from Harry Potter actually, so i’ll leave it below – right now it resonates with me for some reason..
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” – J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Anyway, everyone have a great Monday Evening – be on the look out for more reviews soon – despite my rant, I do have quite a list of TBR’s. How does everyone else qualify it – what to read next and so forth – I feel like I have so many good choices – What do you think?? How do ya’ll do it?
More later –
- Musing Mondays (May 13) (cynthia2729.wordpress.com)
- Monday Musings (howdoesitfeeltobe.com)
- Musing Mondays (May 6) (shouldbereading.wordpress.com)